Retain Key Employees
Should Phantom Stock be part of your plans?
2. Benefits (Insurance / Financial Products)
- Health Insurance
- 401K-Qualified Plans
- Fringe Benefits
3. Short-term Incentive Plan (Cash)
- Structured Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Bonuses
4. Long-term Compensation (Equity & Deferred Comp.)
- Deferred Compensation
- Phantom Stock
- Restricted Stock Grants
- Stock Options
Mix of Pay
Key Employee Compensation
and Business Evolution
Goals for Key Employees
Variables to Consider
- Industry Dynamics?
- Family Owned?
- Geographical Market?
- The Organization’s Strategic Plan?
- Age of the Executive?
- Unique Abilities and Skills of the Executive?
- Goals and Motivation of the Executive?
- Budget / Cash Flow?
- Equity Comp. / Deferred Comp.?
Your Key Employee Compensation strategy should have the flexibility to grow along with your business.
We know the importance of a strong game plan and believe that good decisions mean you get to keep on winning.
With Granville Group on your team, you get a partner who is uniquely qualified to provide custom strategies and totally committed to your success.
19901 SW Freeway, Suite 100
Sugar Land, TX 77479